SUPPLEMENT-D is a scientifically formulated Diabetes Nutrition for Diabetics and Critically Ill Diabetics. It is Sugar, Lactose and Gluten free.
- Helps in modifying postprandial glycemic response
- Prevents and reduces Hyperglycemia
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Its antioxidants meet the micronutrient requirements in Diabetics and Critically Ill Diabetics.
- Critically Ill Diabetic patients requiring enteral feed
- Pre-ICU and Post-ICU Critically Ill Diabetic Patients
- Dietary Management in type 1 and 2 Diabetes
- Abnormal glucose tolerance from metabolic stress
Maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate, soya protein isolate, medium chain
triglycerides, oleic sunflower, oil powder, maltitol, resistant starch, L-Carnitine, Inositol, vitamins, minerals, sucralose (INS955).
Mix 30gm IN 120ml of lukewarm water or milk and administer once or twice daily. Volume after reconstitution is 144ml.
Enteral Tube Feeding
Gradually add 65g of SUPPLEMENT-D in 250ml of lukewarm water or milk. Stir well till completely dissolved. This will provide 1 Kcal/ml feed. Feed depending on the need of the patient.
**Follow your Physician/Dietician’s instructions**